Wednesday 17 July 2013

My homie, Barakat

I made a friend a month after I moved here. Her name is Barakat, she has a lovely smile, and we are neighbours. That's about all I know about her. 

The very first time I saw her at her mom's shop, I thought she was really cute and I made that clear, like I do every time I see a cute kid. Since then, we've had a very interesting relationship; she yells "aunty!" each time she sees me, which always puts a smile on my face, we hug, I ask about school, and I buy her biscuits every now and then. Yeah, that's pretty much it about our friendship. 

She has mood swings from time to time, though, where she'd refuse to speak to me but aside from that, we're all good. :)

             
I reckon she's about 4? I've never asked X_X
Barakat and Mary


PS: It's a town, not a village!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment